Tuesday, March 2, 2010

short or tall?

Richard and I were talking about how it can be difficult to adjust as a teenager if your friends all get taller than you, and you stay short.
I said that I really didn't know how that was, since I was never short.
He thought that was really funny, but it is true...
I was never short.....
just ask my siblings.

4 comments:

elesa said...

Nope! You popped out tall and just stayed that way!

Anonymous said...

It very much helps to always be taller when you are older than everyone too.

Scorchi said...

I think it is equally has hard on a kid to be the one who is taller sooner than everyone else.

I don't know that from personal experience, though. I was always the most average one. Average height, average color hair, eyes, etc, etc. Just an average girl.

Demi said...

yes I dont think any of us has ever been short. I may have been younger than some of you, but I don't have any memory of being short.