I see that the last time I posted anything here was last November. Not like I was a very prolific poster ever, but that's just sad.
I'm not promising to post more often, but I'm so happy about my sister's blogging from Boliva, that I thought I'd at least make an attempt. Too bad I don't really have anything to say.
My last post roughly corresponds to when I started working. Trying to get up and running on something I haven't done actively for 6 years, and haven't done in this setting for 15 years, well, it has been a bit overwhelming at times. I'm still not entirely sure that I am doing very well, but I'm working on the assumption that even mediocre treatment is better than none. Which is where many would be if I wasn't working.
It's a curious world when the only real check up on what I am doing is if I am filling out all the proper forms correctly. As if the paperwork matters more that the kids! I'm doing research and continuing ed as I can to get back up to speed, and observing other therapists as I go. I'm doing much better than I was to begin with, but I have a ways to go.
3 comments:
At least you still have loyal readers!
who is this a trk
Glad it's going better!
Post a Comment