E-books everywhere I look. And how wonderful they must be!
Get flat abs without crunches or cardio!
Succeed at MLM without selling to anyone!
Money back guarantee!
Miles of personal testimony, with pictures!
Okay, so "sucker for the sales pitch" has hit again.
Though this is a bit different.
I'm very curious to know what they claim *would* trim abs??
What is the MLM hype this time??
Not curious enough to pay $39.95 though.
Not when every e-book I've seen has the same website,
just different content.
So, Where's the ad for that??
Write your own e-book! We help you market it! We provide the testimonials, complete with pictures! Show you how to bundle with extras worth $200, so $40 is a bargain! No printing fees to cut into your profits!
Now that ain't workin, that's the way you do it, pitch your e-book on the internet, that's the way you do it.
2 comments:
you're starting to sound a bit jaded, like you're not falling for it any more. i think you might be on to them.
I am getting jaded, at least in the sense that I don't believe the hype. But dang I always peak inside books that sound remotely interesting, and I can't even peak at these. So I am still curious!
Post a Comment