Thursday, June 18, 2009

Poll

So I have a little poll that ended, oh ages ago.

It was related to this post from ages ago:

Morning Person?

So, what do these results tell us?

First that my followers (and I) all voted.

Second, that 3/8 are never up in the morning, while 2/8 are chipper and cheery. 2/8 prefer to ignore the cheery folk, while only one threatened violence. At least I think that was what the rest of the question said, can't remember at this late date.

So the majority 6/8 do not claim to be morning people themselves.

Truthfully, I'm surprised to find that 2/8 do! Who admits such a thing?

Oh right, this is anonymous, so no one is admitting anything.

So then I'm surprised more folks didn't admit to wanting to punch someone.

Truly, I don't mind cheearful folks, but no matter what time I wake up, I would prefer a solid space of quiet (and low lights) where no one talks or makes any noise, or asks me to do anything. Didn't quite get to that in the poll.

Still great to hold up my tent though!

1 comment:

SillySlang said...

Frankly, I needed something in between, like I usually do in polls. I prefer for people to be happy or chipper in the morning, preferably not grumpy, but I prefer for that to be after or near the time I'm ready to get up. My kids would use their loudest voices in the morning, like they woke up hard of hearing! But, I sure like to see my baby smile when he wakes up!