Monday, June 15, 2009

Grocerysmarts Show and Tell

Some of the grocerysmarts folk take a pictures regularly and boast about how much they saved.

This is a picture of the food I bought
(minus the ice cream which was melting)
(from back in early April, I'm so timely in posting!)













I spent $20, saved $53, a 70% savings!
(Actually, these savings are from a different trip,
but let's not be picky, shall we?)

Looks like this was a Kellogs promotion, not that I remember now.

Piling all the food up like this drove my littlest crazy, cause he wanted to eat it all right then.
Plus I usually put food away as I go, I never attempted pictures again.

So this is probably my last show and tell. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Scorchi said...

Dang! I'm so impressed. I've gotta find out how to do that and whether its available in my area.