Recently, one of the coupon packets that come in the newspaper decided to start mailing them instead. If you live in the right area. Can't get more than one that way either.
The local paper is still carrying them, for a while anyway, but don't know how long that will last.
And the whole Albertson's company has been sold. That store has been my main source of killer deals, and they have been bought out.
I fear all the killer deals were a last ditch effort to keep the company afloat.
Much of moping around here.
Add to that my inability to manage more than one kind of shopping in a week and all the back to school shopping I've been doing has lead to a somewhat bare pantry.
1 comment:
Well, as for the mailed coupons, you can ask neighbors, relatives and friends if they want theirs, and if not to save them for you.
Other than that, you are in the same boat as us, so - sorry. I know how you feel.
Post a Comment