I did not use any translator of any kind. I got it just like this. I'm looking for guesses as to what language it was translated from.
Nowadays, as the society is increasingly developing, it is a common thing for shopping center, and business building to lay a floor mat made of aluminum alloy at their entrances in order to alleviate shock exerted by stream of people.
Aluminum alloy floor mat is used to reduce the maintenance cost of buildings and also to keep buildings with a pleasant appearance, so that, it is well-received more and more. When an aluminum alloy floor mat is being laid, it is required that the top surface of the floor mat shall be flushed with the surrounding floor surface in order to protect pedestrian going through the mat from being fallen down by a height deference.
Let the games begin.
2 comments:
I think the first question is, you got it just like that from where?
And I think I have been playing with translators too long because that actually makes perfect sense to me.
Japanese?
Post a Comment