Wednesday, September 24, 2008

NOT about thyroid

Tagged by Elesa
List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current goals, 3 current obsessions, and 3 random facts about myself.

Joys
1. Having a toddler that is potty trained. Even though it's been many months, it's still SO cool to me.
2. Finally having kids old enough to babysit. I tend to abuse this privilege.
3. Having a husband that works from home, again something that I tend to take advantage of.

Fears
1. That something catastrophic will happen and we will end up starving on the streets, or worse.
2. That my erratic heart rate is more serious than the doctor says.
3. Spook alleys of any kind

Current Obsessions
1. Thyroid issues, specifically the yahoogroups on Graves
2. Onemorelevel games.
3. Chocolate, especially in rich ice cream with caramel.

Random Facts
1. I follow 43 different blogs. 37 are family and friends (and rarely updated) 6 from others, 3 updated daily, so it's not nearly as unwieldy as it sounds.
2. I love the cakewrecks blog, but don't actually care for cake. I think the wrecks make this worse.
3. I read like the wind.

1 comment:

leBolide said...

I can't work from home because Becky thinks I'm just playing on the computer and tries to make me do chores and watch the kids and stuff.