Not that many people ever hear or deal with hyperthyroid disease. Racing heart, short of breath, and extreme irritability (they call it Grave's Rage) are just a few of the nifty features. Also feeling like your body is consuming its own muscles.
The endo still hasn't called me back. I think I'm going to have to call some others, or see if I can get the local doc to run more blood tests and start me on PTU.
Or maybe I'll look into the NMT treatment that worked for someone else with Graves?
Or ask my aunt to get me the herbs that work for her?
I guess I do have options.
I just need to consider them.
I am taking a couple of supplements right now. L-carnitine helped the same person reference above, and Hawthorne berry to help the beta blocker (and slow my heart rate down more)
We'll see if they help me.
No comments:
Post a Comment