The Man in my Life. (I got the quiz from Elesa)
1. Who is your man? Richard
2. How long have you been together? almost 16 years.
3. How long did you date? About 3 months .
4. How old is your man? 5 years older than me.
5. Who eats more? He does.
6. Who said “I love you” first? I don't remember.
7. Who is taller? He is, but not by much
8. Who sings better? Me. But he is a far better whistler.
9. Who is smarter? to quote a friend's kids "Dad is smart, but Mom is right"
10. Who does the laundry? Me. I've heard rumors that he did laundry in the years before we were married, but the only sign of it I've seen turned pink.
12. Who takes out the trash? Whoever gets disgusted first. I'm the one to put the new trash liner in most the time though.
13. Who sleeps on the right hand side of the bed? I sleep on the side closest to the door.
14. Who pays the bills? Me. We've tried taking turns, but it just falls back to me somehow.
15. Who is better with the computer? Me, but I just say that cause I'm conceited. If I'm really stuck he's the one that fixes it.
17. Who cooks dinner? Neither one most the time.
18. Who drives when you are together? He does. He doesn't passenger very well.
20. Who is most stubborn? I am by far.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Usually he is.
23. Who kissed who first? I'm pretty sure it was a mutual thing.
25. Who Proposed? He did.
26. Who is more sensitive? Me.
28. Who has more siblings? Neither. I had 6 sisters and one brother, He has 5 sisters and two brothers.
The end
No comments:
Post a Comment