Everything I write needs a lot of editing. Easy enough when I am typing on a computer. I just backspace like crazy.
But at work, I have to write a lot of things by hand. I like my mechanical pencils, but they tend to be smudgy, and I can't write most things in pencil.
The kids ran onto the new Liquid pencil at an office supply, and liked it so much that they requested it for Christmas.
This is my new friend at work. It looks like a pen, but erases well. After a while it becomes permanent too, which can be both a plus and a minus, when I wish I could go back and erase, but means I can use it on permanent documents.
It has a couple of downsides. It doesn't write as smoothly as smoothly pens, and has to be held at particular angle, unlike pencils, and the pressure of writing with it tends to leave an indentation even after it is erased. But those are my only complaints.
The students at school are all impressed with it. "Whoa! you can erase?!?"
And I've even gotten it at my local supermart, and not had to hunt it down at an office supply. Or you could get it pretty cheap at Amazon.
Maybe not everyone feels the need to erase all the time, but it sure helps me out!
1 comment:
Sounds interesting. I love new pens. I'll have to look for it.
Post a Comment