Friday, April 24, 2009

Frustration

I have been using something in my grocery shopping called grocery smarts. I'll explain all about it.... later.

Right now I want to express my frustration.

There will be these killer sales, at the Albies near me.

This little local store is hard hit by people like me, and are nearly always out of the really good sale items.

Then I have to drive back through the construction, doubly frustrated.

I could do as some do, and head out at 6am, to be sure of getting what's on sale.... yeah, like THAT'S gonna happen.

But here's another killer sale, and I'm tempted to brave the traffic and try again.

When will I learn??

3 comments:

SillySlang said...

Maybe you should stop reading ads. Then, you won't feel the need to leave home.

elesa said...

Never. Statistics show that you will never learn.

Julie said...

Those sales sometimes get you! But then at the end of it all you save money...right?