Saturday, January 5, 2008

Puzzles are tricky

Copy and paste this lovely little puzzle into your browser.

http://www.onemorelevel.com/games.php?game=254

G nearly did solved the whole thing all on her own.

K and I were stumped, so we got a hint from G. Then boy after my own heart, he showed me how to google cheats for it and we finished it together.

See how you do.

2 comments:

Lance Whitaker said...

That was a lot of fun!! My ego begs me to admit that I solved it without help at 7:30 left.

Boydell Bown said...

I liked it a bunch too. I solved it, but I lucked out on the buttons... I still dont know what the pattern was. I just happened to have them right the second time I put them down. I still think it was weird that it was possible to make a magic square, but that wasn't the right pattern.

And I should have done the math on the binary, but I quickly shifted switches until it clicked.