
Impossible-Quiz.com - Impossible Test
I found these questions very interesting, but was frustrated to only get the percentage smarter and how many I got right (11 of 25)
I want the ANSWERS, but even after googling, and the process of elimination, I could never get higher than 18 of 25. I'm starting to think the whole thing is rigged. There's only 20 questions, not 25, and question 20 doesn't make any sense.
Thoughts?
(I strongly recommend against any of the other quizzes, as they all force you to sift through those annoying "offers" before they will tell you your results)
4 comments:
Did you see the question for Question 20? It's written in white and you have to highlight it to see the question.
"Which word below would you not find in a dictionary?"
I think the answer is Fartburglar, although it could be in there with a picture of my brother Marc.
No, I could can read backwards, (and upside down), but not invisible. I did deduce that it was fartburglar, but I had no idea why. Thanks for clearing that up!
A couple of people I am related to found "fartburglar" hilarious when they took the quiz, and now own the domain......
I took the "How Much Are You Worth" quiz. That was pretty fun. I lost money value because I can only speak one language, and because I have bad eye sight. But I increased in value because I don't drink or smoke. I knew that was good for something!!
Post a Comment