Sunday, December 9, 2007

thinks I could blog about, but won't get to

Christmas music revisited, how classical and jazz stations are saving my Christmas spirit.

Cricket's appalling call center.

Corporate greed destroying customer service, and making people work holidays when we want to play with them.

My personal avarice this time of year, vs sister's who can't even think of anything they want.

The black hole in my house, whose catalyst is a small boy. I'm tired of it sucking up gloves and dvds and so on.

Getting lost because I assume that with Utah coordinate system I will be able to find anything, instead of using mapquest or even bring the address *with* me.

The curiosity of trusting to memory when my brain can't even complete a coherent sentence.

Roads that are under construction for years, and what effect this has on the businesses around those road. UDOT is ample fodder for many a blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's a really nice list. i'm surprised that you could compose such a list, given the one that says that you trust your memory more than the ability to complete a sentence. if i sat down to write a list of things i didn't have time to write about, i'd spend just as much time trying to remember what it was that i was going to list.

ae said...

It was such a blog worthy day, that I was keeping a little list in my purse, but I realized that I was not going to be able to blog about it, so hence the list.