To blog, or to email? Such is the question. The answer seems to be to do neither, as I have not posted since the question was posed, nor have I sent long emails.
But maybe that's all a result of a separate dilemma:
I found there was much of my genealogy at familysearch.com. I thought I would just quickly download what there was in my personal PAF and maybe print off some. Well, a week later, and I still have not managed to download it all. Who knew many of our lines have been researched back 2 millennia? As line leads to line back and back and back, I kept getting reminded of "The Road Not Taken" and the lines that say:
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.
That describes it pretty well, I'm not sure as I follow one line to the end, if I will ever manage to come back to follow the others, as hopeful as I am.
No doubt I am doing this the slowest and most inefficient way possible, but I'm about as new to this as you can get, and really thought it wouldn't take that long.
Richard's lines didn't, but that's just a sign of how much more work there is to do given his convert parents, vs whomever has been actively researching mine.
Thanks to you, whoever you are!
No comments:
Post a Comment