We've been using a fairly basic chore chart that i got from idea door.
It worked for a long time, but really needed updating.
I looked at various free charts you can get online, but even the "customizable" ones weren't quite what I wanted.
I finally decided to make my own, but then I had so many options that I got bogged down and didn't know where to start.
I did finally get something done and up on the wall.
I just saw this hyper cute chart and wished I had seen it before I made mine.
But really, where would I put that giant board? Mine attach to the pantry door with tape. And when I clicked on the list of chores she so nicely provided, it was nearly the same as my own chore pictures.
Hmm, did I finish the charts before or after the power connector broke in this computer?
Looks like after, cause they aren't on this computer, and I'm way too lazy to either take a picture or to switch computers either.
This post is too long anyway. I'll hunt down pictures for a later post.
1 comment:
When we're helping we're happy and so is Mom. That just cracks me up.
Post a Comment