I miss high powered coupon grocery shopping.
I was spending a couple of hours just getting the coupons ready, plus shopping time, which was sometimes extensive, depending the weird requirements of the sales.
I've felt completely swamped with work, so I haven't done coupons for months. I still get the papers and pull the coupons, but that's all.
I really don't like regular old grocery shopping. The thrill of the chase was what made coupon shopping work for me.
Now I pretty nearly haven't been grocery shopping at all.
So we are using up much of the huge store I had of some items. This keeps surprising me, as if I thought I had enough to last to the millennium.
Is there a point to this?
Probably not. Unless someone wants a big pile of coupons to work with.
I hope I will go back to coupons once school ends in 6 weeks.
And I can imagine to myself that in the new year I will create a schedule that will leave room for coupons.
2 comments:
I know what you mean. I have pretty much stopped couponing since I got pregnant. I really miss it and I hate paying full price for stuff that I know I have a coupon for somewhere in my unclipped mess. I'm trying to get them all clipped and useable before the kids get out of school and I have this baby.
I want a big pile of coupons! The only ones I get are from coupons.com because I don't want to pay for a newspaper
Post a Comment