Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tagged

So eh tagged, well, everyone she knew all at once. Guess it's the scatter shot theory that R subscribes to for getting a response sometimes.

The tag is to list favorite websites.
I've decided this was far too long, so i'm shortening it.

Here's some things I like goodreads, pandora, blogger, googlereader, gmail, and google, metacritic and hatrack, craigslist, ksl.com, overstock, myshape, ebay, amazon, and epinions, freecycle, starfall, pbskids, noggin, and disney.


I will probably delete the rest of this if I get brave.

I like a lot of the websites eh listed like:


an addictive site for me. I wish there was a similar site for movies.


I love this site, but it sure slows down my computer.

Google and friends


I'd forgotten other search engines still existed.


My favorite online email, and the only email I use.


Happy little blogs for me and all my friends.


Google Reader which lets me see who's put up a new post, all on one page.

Review sites


Great compilation of reviews, I like how it has both critic and user scores.


I just enjoy reading this site, whether I agree with reviews or not.

Shopping sites:

craigslist
This is one of my favorite classifieds sites.
Just sold some chairs here, wait, I think I bought them from here too.
That's recycling for you.

KSL classifieds
I really like ksl too. Easier to browse through than craigslist, with pictures even.


I go here often, not that I buy anything, but they have such great prices.
Plus you can get new laptops WITHOUT vista!

myShape
I've never bought anything here either, but I love the concept. You put in all our measurements, and they find the clothes that match you, and look good. Too bad it is so expensive.


I find ebay the ultimate in window shopping. You can bid on things, and feel like you're shopping, yet never actually spend any money.



I look here mostly for the reviews, since they have everything, you can find reviews on everything.


I like this one for reviews too.


Okay, so maybe that's a stretch, since it is more of an email group than a website. I do like using it to give away things I'm having trouble letting go of, and I've gotten some nice things too.

Kid's sites


This is a great educational site.

I also like PBSkids, Noggin and sometimes Disney.

Oh, and sometimes I find

very useful. For showing my kids old videos they've never seen and stuff like that.

3 comments:

ae said...

And boy, is my html ever unbelievably rusty. Making the cute little picture links to the sites was almost more than I could do.

elesa said...

That was a great list! You are the only one that ever does the tags. I will only tag you from now on. I didn't know about my shape, and I need to check out some of the other ones.
Blogger makes the linking thing pretty easy. If you select the picture then click the hyperlink button it works the same as highlighting text. fun!(And by the way, your goodreads picture is missing.)

ae said...

The goodreads picture is there for me, wonder why it is missing for you?

I'm gonna have to have you help with a couple of things on blogger. Like getting my pyzam a bit wider, or the missing edit link, or this link thing, since I've never highlighted text, and don't know how to do what you are suggesting.