I started scrolling through old posts to see if I had ever posted about Zenni Optical, but why does that matter?
I tell people about them over and over, so I can post it over again if I want to, especially since I can't remember the first time.
I have gotten my glasses from Zenni Optical for years now.
I love that I can get a decent pair of glasses for under $20 shipped, and I think everyone should know about it.
The prescriptions have been right, and they hold together as well as glasses that I have paid much more for.
I've read some online reviews of people having trouble with their support, but since I've never contacted support, that hasn't been a problem for me (I rarely contact anyone's support, so I rarely have opinions on that)
They have recently updated their website, and I haven't really used the new one much, so I don't know how user friendly it is.
You do need to have them adjusted somewhere, but I just walk into a Lenscrafters or other vision place, and they have adjusted them for free. With more people buying glasses online, they may be getting testier about that, but it has worked for me so far.
Any questions?
2 comments:
Amen Sister!
Mine were very complicated bi-tri-focals, and I LOVE them! They would have cost me 3 times as much at the optical stores.
Post a Comment