I've been looking for this information, so I'm putting a link here so I can find it.
Study Ideas
Some of the family study ideas:
-Bedtime stories from the scriptures
-Use Scripture early readers with young children
-Read the chapter together silently, and then discuss it.
-Read a verse and then stop before the last word, and let them guess the word
Personal study ideas:
1-Pray first
2-Take notes-in your scriptures
3-Read from all the standard works
4-Be consistent and wear out your scriptures
5-Study till you are satisfied
6-Study by topic as well as sequentially
7-Share insights with others
8-Use bible dictionary
9-Paste in related quotes from prophets
10-Memorize scriptures (food storage)
3 comments:
Great ideas. Thanks for sharing!
p.s. It was good to see you guys the other day!
I love that you posted them in a way that's easy to remember and do. I've been meaning to do that.
this is exactly what sis laurel lawrence lectured us in my relief society class one night. did you get this from me, or did she get it from you? i'm glad to be reminded of it again. thanks for posting.
Post a Comment