Mom tagged me about snapshot moments. It's a great idea.
I keep snapshot moments in my head, but hadn't figured out a good way to record them. My poor neglected blog, why didn't I think of that?
Today's snapshots:
1. Looking down at the fog puddled in the valley below like a silvery lake.
2. Driving into the wispy fog and being reminded of mists on the moor.
3. Watching the huge crowds waiting for H1N1 shots, and being grateful that I didn't feel the need to be among them.
Yesterday's snapshots:
1. Driving into the rain, with the sun behind me lighting everything reddish, the way it is when there is a rainbow.
2. Seeing the edge of the rainbow's edge, then getting out the car and seeing the complete rainbow arch, bright and as wide as the whole sky. A second rainbow even started. I just stood and stared until the rainbow faded away.
3. Seeing the reflections of headlights caught in the rainy pavement ahead of the cars, and then run backward to meet the car. I can't really describe it, but it was really amazing to see!
Past snapshots: Watching the snow outside my bedroom window blow upward and catch the sunlight so they looked crystal. Even now I can look back to that moment and feel the wonder it invoked.
No comments:
Post a Comment