Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tagged

The Challenge is to go to your picture folder on your computer. Find the 6th folder. (If you are having a hard time locating it, remember, look AFTER number 5.) Go to the 6th picture of the 6th folder. Post the picture on your blog and describe it. Pass the challenge on to some friends (I'm avoiding the 3 six thing here). Link to them on your blog and let them know they've been challenged.



This is a picture of the Banff Springs Hotel in (surprisingly) Banff in Alberta Canada

A train line was built in the early part of last century just to provide transport to this resort. Rich people would come and spend the whole summer. You had to have a note from your bank stating that you had in the bank outrageous sum (for the time) that I can't remember.

We visited here last summer and took various pictures of us around this resort, but the kid's favorite part was feeding the gopher.



Wish I had a picture of the "Don't feed the wildlife" sign right next to this guy.

(Can you tell that my job ended yesterday? Too bad I don't get paid for blogging... oh.... that's why some folks have ads! and work much harder at being compelling to read)

Tagged
Demi
Cameo
Faralee
Scorchi
Tanya

1 comment:

elesa said...

Oh! That gopher is so cute!!