Night before last I kept dreaming that I just needed to get in the right position, and then my back wouldn't hurt, and I'd be able to really sleep. I never did find that elusive position and woke up with the sure knowledge that I was too stupid to even sleep. Took me all day to shake that off.
My back seems like it is getting better, and I can function and go out and do things. But last night I discovered that there *is* no horizontal position that doesn't hurt. I'm not sure why, but I'm sure the limited sleep has a lot to do with the splitting headaches the last couple of days.
3 comments:
I hope you can get some rest soon!
That's so sad. I hope you can fix those headaches and back pain, too! Sleep is the most important thing ever.
my new favorite person is a physical therapist. my husband was complaining for months about his shoulder hurting, and even quit moving it as much as he could keep it from hurting, and he finally went to the doctor and found out that his arm was losing muscle, and got sent to the pt who prescribed a few exercises and stretches, and now he's all better. i also went in complaining about my knees, and he said i have weak thighs and they are connected to my weak back and stomach, so he gave me all kinds of hard exercise, but my knees are getting stronger. they can also correct tmj!!!
Post a Comment