Saturday, June 11, 2011

Dry Shampoo

Suave recently came out with a dry shampoo, which I picked up at Walmart.




I'd always considered dry shampoo a specialty item that you had to get at a beauty supply, so finding in at a local store was surprising.

I liked how it added texture as well as absorbing oil. Gwyn liked it too but when we went to buy more, we couldn't find it there any more.

We managed to find another brand (for silver hair), but it didn't add texture, and had to be brushed out, which often causes frizzy-ness with my curly hair.

Tressemme also has a dry shampoo, but Gwyn wasn't impressed with that either. Their waterless mouse shampoo works okay for me though.

Managed to find the Suave shampoo again at Smith's. So now we are happy again.

update: I will leave to your own imagination the myriad of possible uses for something that can keep your hair from getting oily by the end of the day, or getting through a morning when you woke up too late to shower, (or you aren't allowed to shower for some reason.)

1 comment:

Scorchi said...

I thought dry shampoo was for when you are in the hospital and aren't allowed to get wet. Is there a reason you're avoiding the shower?

Just kidding. I'm glad it is available now. I haven't noticed it, but I only buy shampoo about once a year now.