"Clinically Proven Painless"
A while ago I bought this system for cheap at an outlet place. I tried it a few times and then quit.
I've researched it since, and apparently friction based systems are rather common, especially in times of rationing.
This one is basically a disk sanders with ultra fine sandpaper... for your legs.
It's may be painless when you are using it, but if you aren't careful you can give yourself what looks and feels like a sunburn.
I tried to use that extreme exfoilation to reduce the ingrown hairs I was getting with epilation, but it didn't seem to help.
It claims to work with any length hair, but I haven't found that to be true. It seems to work best with fairly short stubble.
It also claims silky smooth, but only if you consider the equivalent of 1-2 growth "smooth".
No ingrown hairs though. I consider that a BIG plus. As is the fact that you use it dry (or risk getting it stuck to your leg and your skin ripped off)
The main downside now is that it works best with fresh sandpaper pads, but they seem to cost as much as I paid for the whole unit, and are hard to come by.
Today I shaved with a nice fresh triple blade razor. I forget how smooth fresh shaved legs can be.
I haven't tested anything that gets as close and as smooth as simply shaving.
No comments:
Post a Comment